Friday, January 30, 2009

Exciting News!

Well its been about 4 weeks since we discovered that I am pregnant! We're extremely excited and nervous as well. We have no idea what to expect and none of the books we have read can come close to what the experience is really like.

Jeremy is very attentive and I can already tell he is going to be a great Dad. He has been cooking and cleaning alot lately, very unlike him, haha. He is also trying to give up smoking, it's not easy but he is trying.

Thanks to everyone who has been giving us great advice!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are doing a blog!! There are so many things that go on that I wish I would have kept track of!! Glad to hear everything is going great!! OH BTW, I tried calling you yesterday to invite you to come hangout and apparently I have the wrong number because I talked to this girl who thinks I'm crazy for like 3 minutes..hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete