Wednesday, February 18, 2009

15 weeks

I just came upon my 15th week yesterday. I'm over the nausea, so happy, but I'm still extremely tired. The time is going by fast but at the same time very slow. I have been craving dill pickle chips like crazy but of course they don't sell them down here in Florida. I ask people about them and they look at me like I am nuts, they are like what are those! Hopefully my little sister will get on the ball and send me some like I have been asking her, hint hint, haha.


Not much else going on. Jeremy is 42 on the list but should be pushed up soon on account of him getting another physical to replace the one they lost. We are busy busy now that it is season, traffic is crazy and old people and tourists everywhere.


Bubba and Rizzy are doing good. We just got them new beds so they don't seem to move from them very often, well Bubs anyway. They are huge, I didn't really realize this until our friend brought his new dog over and Bubba was standing next to the dog and Bubba was probably twice his size. I hope they will do well with the baby. I think they will, they have been around kids before but not for an extended time.


This is a picture of Bubba after he got ahold of a pacifier of a boy that Jess was baby sitting, we found him in his bed with it and I had to take a picture of it.



Rizzy

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Bubba has Jeremy's nose. I can't wait to find out if it's a nephew or niece. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!!! My beautifylk grandogs, I can not wait to see my beautiful gandchild. She can not possibly be as pretty as my granddogs! Time is really going slow for me I can not wait. Hope the doctor visit next week goes great Take care and make Jeremy spoil you a little like you do him! Love yall

    ReplyDelete