Thursday, April 16, 2009

Catch up

So it has been forever since I have wrote on here. Alot has happened, we found out we are having a boy!! I knew it, haha. This was a much better ultrasound experience than last time b/c the people were friends of a friend & very sweet. I'm getting bigger everyday, I feel like a cow but my loving hubby Jer tells me all the time how beautiful I am, bless him b/c lord knows I have been not a very nice person lately.
Here are some pics of my belly--5 1/2 months.



Jer testing out the baby carrier.



Some pics from the ultrasound--





I've been feeling him kick alot. He likes to wake up at 4 am and do somersaults. We have sort of decided on a name. Tucker Scott but Jeremy likes Tucker Jack, so we are trying to come to an agreement.

Our other babies, Bubba & Rizzy, haha, recently went to the vet. Everything was fine but one thing, they are fatties & she wants them to lose 10lbs by the end of the year. This is my fault b/c I haven't been walking them as much as I used to, so they are on dog food for fatties. Jeremy still tries to sneak them treats.

Ummm let's see oh yeah we registered at Babies R' Us & target for all the baby stuff, that was so overwhelming and tiring. So much stuff.

But other than that everything has been fantastic!!!

1 comment:

  1. MeMe thinks you look beautiful and so does Jeremy with the carrier on. Can not wait till Tucker Scott gets here! Remember this is the best time of your life Enjoy every minute! Hope your back is better and you are not lifting anything!!!!!!.

    ReplyDelete